India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO), a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Commerce, is a catalyst for trade promotion in the country. As a nodal agency for trade promotion, sector specific exposition are organised regularly. We also manage the “Pragati Maidan” exhibition complex in Delhi, where various trade fairs and exhibitions are organized throughout the year.
The global wellness economy encompasses many sectors that enable consumers to incorporate wellness into their lives - how they live, work, play, and travel, etc. Collectively, the global wellness economy was estimated at almost US$4 trillion in 2016.
In India, lifestyles and environmental pressures are giving rise to a host of ailments ranging from hypertension; high cholesterol; heart and liver related ailments; non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and chronic respiratory diseases due to air pollution, etc. Sedentary living and work related issues lead to stress related disorders, obesity, accentuated by lack of exercise, play and leisure activities.
In the said direction, I am pleased to inform you that ITPO will co-organise an exhibition and conference titled as “2nd Wellness India 2018 expo” (incorporating Organic India expo, Health India expo, Biotech India expo) and Krishi India 2018 expo from August 20-22, 2018 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi with a leading exhibition organizer i.e. Exhibitions India Pvt. Ltd.
The 2nd Wellness India 2018 expo will focus on:
Health & family welfare; quality of healthcare; communicable and non-communicable diseases; food safety and standards; hospital & dispensaries; profound health benefits of living a balanced lifestyle, etc.
- Wholesome and healthy diets, wellness foods, Organic food, nutritionally-enhanced fruits and vegetables, etc.
- Biotechnology - Medical Biotech, Agri Biotech, Animal Biotech, Bio Informatics
- Physical fitness, peace of mind; medicines, Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy.
- Make in India; Skill India, etc.
Krishi India 2018 expo will focus on:
- Small and marginal farmers, their needs, agricultural implements /equipment’s, soil rejuvenation, bio resources, etc.
- Role of technology in agriculture.
- Education of farmers and their families.
- Opportunities for growth and mainstreaming the lives of a farmer, etc.
The cost of participation will be
(i) SHELL SCHEME* (Minimum 9 Sqm.) @ INR 8,500* (per Sqm.) + *GST @ 18%.
(ii) RAW SPACE** (Minimum 18 Sqm.) @ INR 7,500* (per Sqm.) + *GST @ 18%.
The Power supply will be charged extra at INR 4000 / kw / 9 Sq.mtr. for Raw Space only.
You may obtain latest information on participation at the said exhibition and conference as per your interest and requirement. For further needs, you may advise/direct your concerned officer to contact:
Shri Surinder Kumar, Sr. Manager (BDD) ,
M: +91 9810960930, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Exhibitions India Group, Ph: 011-42795026 /