11th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
8TH SEPTEMBER, 2017, 10 AM- 6PM, NASC COMPLEX, PUSA, NEW DELHI
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the National Seed Association of India (NSAI) will be held on Friday, 8th September, 2017 at 10 AM (onwards) at National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, NASC Complex, Pusa, New Delhi followed by the elections for the Governing Council Members for the period 2017-2021. The Agenda for the AGM will be as follows: -
INAUGURAL SESSION 10:00 – 10:45 AM
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 11:15 AM – 01:30 PM
1. Welcome address by Executive Director
2. Procurement of Quorum
3. Confirmation of the Minutes of Last AGM (26th August 2016).
4. Presentation of General Secretary’s Report
5. Presentation of the Statement of Accounts & Auditor’s Report by Treasurer
6. Appointment of Auditor for FY 2017-18
7. Approval of Annual Budget for FY 2017-18
8. Approval of resolution that 1 contestant should be allowed to fight from 1 category.
9. Approval on resolution on ‘Criteria for eligibility to contest Elections i.e. 3 years’ experience as NSAI Member and 10 years’ experience in Seed industry’.
10. Approval of Predefined role of Election Committee
11. Address by the President NSAI
NSAI ELECTIONS 2017 03:00 PM – 06:00 PM
VOTE OF THANKS BY VICE PRESIDENT, NSAI